Join Our Saké ClubYou've entered a new world. One where hot saké is forgotten, unless it's thirty below outside and you're out of hot cocoa. It's a diverse community full of saké explorers, enthusiasts and geeks. People who love saké for the ying and yang of simplicity and complexity.
Let us be your saké sensei, your guide for continued exploration. You'll receive six FedEx shipments each year packed with unique styles, limited production bottlings, technical and tasting notes, and access to some of the most knowledgeable sake experts in America. Plus:
- Discounts: 25% on sake & 20% on all merchandise
- Complimentary tour and tasting fees for you and three guests every time you visit, including club events and Pre-Thanksgiving and Pre-Memorial Day weekends.
- Limited production, hand crafted saké
- First notice of new saké, both imports and Oregon brews, special offerings, discounts, and special events.
- Bimonthly newsletters with comprehensive tasting notes, perfect food pairings and recipes featuring sake from our favorite chefs.
No cost to join. Really, no cost to join. You only get charged when the shipment leaves our Kura
No surprises. You will receive two notifications of charges in advance of billing. And, if desired, you may cancel your membership after your first shipment, at any time, without a cancellation fee.
Local members are invited to pick up their saké at the brewery.
Due to limited storage, saké will automatically be shipped after two months at the member's expense. Please note that an adult (21 or older) must be present to sign for and accept packages containing alcoholic beverages.
Choose from three distinct saké clubs, each offering 6 saké shipments per year. Explore Oregon craft sake with our Kura Club, elite imports with our Toji Club or our Sakétini Club if your palate calls out for something on the sweeter side.